When buying any property in the world, there is a golden rule to the buyer to follow: location then location then location. Here at Mozaic Real Estate, we have the full readiness to be with you, in every step until you reach your final goal. Before you start, we would like to inform you that our services are free of charge, i.e. you do not pay any commission to our office, and any fees you pay for the preparation of the needed documents, translations and the notary are directly done by you to the beneficiaries.
Once you decide to buy a property in Turkey, the first thing to do is to determine your budget and the purpose of buying this property, which can be summarized as follows:
- The desire to invest in real estate and obtain the Turkish Citizenship.
- The desire to have a home in Turkey for your holidays with your family.
- The desire to move to live in Turkey with the family and establish your personal business and register your children in Turkish Schools and Universities.
To help you choose, we will try to summarize each selection separately.
- According to the amended Turkish Citizenship Law on 18/9/2018, it is possible for any investor, who intend to get the Turkish Citizenship, to buy and invest in real estate in Turkey for an amount that exceed 250.000 US Dollars, with a legal commitment not to sell for three years, to purchase exclusively from a Turkish citizen or company, and to make all payments through bank transfers only.
The purchasing process is the same for the three points and we will summarize them later.
The required documents from your homeland to apply for the Turkish Citizenship are:
- An official family legal record issued by the related office in the Ministry of Interior.
- Birth certificate for the husband, wife and children under 18.
- Personal pictures for each one.
- Photocopy of passports for all.
- It is preferable for the husband to obtain a power of attorney from his wife that gives him the power to apply for the Turkish citizenship for her and to follow up everything related to it.
All these documents must be translated by a legal interpreter in the country of origin and it is preferable to contact the Turkish Consulate there for a list of authorized translators to facilitate things for you. Usually, the translator will authenticate all documents when and where needed, in all official departments until the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country. Once done, you will have to take an appointment from the Turkish Consulate in your country to authenticate all these documents.
As for the papers to be prepared in Turkey, they are: the real estate documents, the real estate expert report regarding the valuation of the properties, the non-objection army document. After that we take an appointment with the Naturalization Office to submit all these papers. We will be with you and help you step by step until submission of papers. Usually within 45 to 60 days you will receive a message on your mobile informing you the end of the process and the result which is positive usually, and from there you can consider yourself a Turkish Citizen with all Turkish Citizens rights.
- If you want to have a second permanent home in Turkey, you must choose according to your need for the house and your budget. If it is for your frequent work trips, the best choice is to be as close as possible near the companies you deal within the budget, or at least close to public transports to facilitate your movement. If it is a house for your vacation, it would be better to be within a complex where green spaces are available for the children, with all the recreational facilities or close to them, and should be close to a public transport station, malls and shops, etc. Finally, and as said before, the best choice is always related to your budget.
- One of the most difficult decision in life is to move from one country to another with your family and to establish a new business or expanding the one you already have established in your homeland. This difficulty is greatly reduced if it is done to Turkey because of the job opportunities in many areas without the need of a sponsor or a Turkish partner. What we can provide you to help you make your decision is to give you all the needed information and stay by your side until you reach your goal, from choosing an apartment, the workplace, schools and universities, residence permits, social security etc.…
The process of buying a property in Turkey is much easier than in some Arab and European countries and it is done by steps starting from contacting us and ends upon receipt of the ownership document (Title Deed). Those steps are as follow:
- Contact us on one of the numbers on the website or by e-mail and explain us your request.
- We will send you through Whatsapp or e-mail different properties as per your request.
- You can choose several properties to see, and we will schedule a visit for you to Turkey to check all these properties and decide what you like.
- Once you decide, we will meet with the owner first than ask the attorney to prepare the contract. Meanwhile we will be with you to translate your passport, get you a fiscal number from the Ministry of Finance.
- The contract is signed in the attorney office in the presence of a legal interpreter to translate you the entire contract before signing. A deposit will be paid to the owner and the value will be recorded in the contract.
- We get an appointment with the Land Department in your presence with the seller to finalize the deal and transfer the property on your own name and receive the Title Deed. The property can be registered in the name of four people as maximum.
- To feel on the safe side, for your info, it is sure that Land Department never gives any appointment until the integrity of all the papers is confirmed and the property is clean from any mortgage, inheritance process or obligations in order to preserve the right of the buyer.
- Note: Registration fees, obtaining the necessary papers and transfer of ownership fees are between 3.9 and 4% of the value of the property
Other free services
- Wait for you at the airport and take you to your place of residence.
- Get you an appointment from the Immigration Department to apply for residency for you and your family.
- Help you to open a bank account.
- Help you to connect water, electricity, gas and net to your property.
- Help you establish a company.
- In case of Real Estate Investment, we manage your property, rent it, collect rents and pay bills on your behalf and transfer the balance to your account according to your instructions.
- Help you enroll children in schools and universities.
- Helping you get social security.
- If you want to rent a car with driver for tourism, we can recommend to you people who always deal with us and their prices are very reasonable.
- We are also ready to provide you with any advice on any subject to facilitate your stay in Turkey
For any clarification, please feel free to contact us on one of our numbers on this website or send us a quick e-mail explaining your request, and we will be pleased to answer you as soon as received.